Kay's Fat Dissolve
What is Kay's Fat Dissolve?
Kay's Fat Dissolve is a body sculpting technique that utilizes a serum to dissolve fat, one layer at a time. Once the fat is dissolved it is then absorbed into your body via your lymphatic system and naturally disposed of. This treatment uses a Hyaluron pen, this is a non-invasive and needle-less procedure that uses air pressure to bring fat dissolve products into the skin in a non-invasive way with no needles!
What is the Hyaluron Pen?
This is also known as hyaluronic acid pen. It is a small handheld medical device that uses enough pressure to launch hyaluronic acid mixture into the skin. This “pen” was originally created for diabetic patients to offer a needle-free, pain-free way to deliver insulin into the subcutaneous tissue. Hyaluron Pen is an innovative device that uses extremely effective pressure technology which allows enough air pressure to launch hyaluronic mixture into the skin without the use of an invasive needle.
How does Kay's Fat Dissolve work?
This is a revolutionary technique that can dissolve local fat. It reduces unflattering and stubborn areas of fat and cellulite without the need for liposuction or surgery. It works by hydrolysing the wall of the fat cell and therefore making it release its lipid content. It can be used almost anywhere in the body.
The treatments are done every 20 days until the desired result is achieved. On average 3-5 sessions are required depending on the volume of the fat deposit. This is the perfect treatment for those of you who want an easier way to get rid of those stubborn fat pockets but are afraid of going under the needle. This treatment can be done on the Abdomen, Love handles, Arms, Thighs, or Chin area.
How long does it take for Kay’s Fat Dissolve to work?
The swelling will usually go down within 48 hours but can take up to a week. For best results, up to three to nine treatments one month apart are recommended. It is important to explain that as with many other cosmetic treatments, “it takes up to six weeks for you to notice the effects." Each individual result may vary. Diet and proper exercise can help propel better results.
Does the treatment hurt?
Minimal pain and discomfort may be experienced but it’s far safer and less painful than invasive treatments, it also has less risk because there's no trauma to the skin.
NOT RECOMMENDED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Under 18 Years of Age
- Pregnant or Currently Breastfeeding
- Has Diabetes/Under the care of a physician
- Acute of Chronic Skin Diseases in the area to have performed treatment
- Active, inflammatory acne
- Hypersensitivity to any of the constituents of the filling preparations
- Currently on Blood Thinning Medications/Anti-Coagulants.
- Pre-disposition to hypertrophic scars and keloids
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
PLEASE REVIEW THESE INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO BOOKING & PRIOR TO EACH APPOINTMENT
Pre-Treatment Instructions: Things you need to do before going to your Kay’s Fat Dissolve appointment.
- Avoid eating 2 hours prior to treatment if you are treating your stomach/abdomen area.
- Drink (1 gallon) of water per day and follow a low fat diet to maximize your results.
- You should avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications and anticoagulants like Aspirin, Ibuprofen or certain kinds of vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Unprotected sun exposure to the treatment area 2 weeks prior to treatment can result in complications such as skin burns. SPF 30 is required on the treatment area if it is exposed to the sun.
- Exfoliate the treatment area the day of your treatment.
- Wear baggy and comfortable clothes that can also be removed easily.
- Avoid lotions, creams, moisturizers, self-tanners or any other topical products on the area to be treated.
- Discontinue the use of Accutane for six (6) months prior to treatment.
- If you are pregnant, we will need to postpone your treatment. You can resume your treatment 3 months after delivery with a release from your doctor.
- You must wait 3 months after liposuction to begin treatments; a release from your doctor is required.
- Avoid the use of Retin-A or any acids that may be irritating to the treatment area 3 days prior to treatment.
- Please note that you may be more sensitive to the procedure if you are premenstrual or menstruating.
- If you are on antibiotics, you must have had your last dose 10 days prior to treatment.
- The use of certain medications causing sensitivity to sunlight, (photosensitive) should be avoided, please contact us if you are not sure if your medication is photosensitive. Photosensitive medications may cause skin burns.
- If the skin to be treated is irritated, non-intact or bruised we will postpone your treatment until your skin is healed.
Pre-treatment instructions must be followed to prevent any complications. Please contact us prior to your appointment with questions or concerns regarding your treatment.
Post-Treatment Instructions: Things to remember after getting your Kay’s Fat Dissolve treatment.
- Drink (1 gallon) of water throughout the day and follow a low fat diet to maximize your results.
- Walking for 30 minutes will benefit your body’s response to this treatment.
- The treatment area should not be exposed to the sun. SPF 30 or higher should be applied whenever exposed to the sun.
- Immediately following treatment, the area may show a slight erythema (redness) and/or edema (swelling). Itching is possible as well all of which are completely normal.
- Bruising, “Hickeys” or crusting of the skin may also occur, this is possible however contact the office with any concerns you may have.
- Avid exfoliating the treatment area 24 hours post treatment, avoid exfoliating irritated skin.
- Avoid Retin-A or irritating acids or products for 24 hours following treatment.
- If the skin in the treated area crusts, do not rub, pick, or use any kind of exfoliation until the treated area heals. Do not shave the area if crusting is present. Contact the office for care instructions.
- If swelling occurs, apply ice packs. Discomfort or stinging may be alleviated with Tylenol or other pain reliever.
- For longer-lasting results, maintain a balanced diet and regular exercise.
Following all Post treatment Instructions will maximize your results and minimize your risk of complications. Please contact us with questions or concerns regarding your treatment.
Schedule your Kay’s Fat Dissolve appointment at Kay Elaine's Beauty Bar today!
Here at Kay Elaine's Beauty Bar, our goal is to ensure that we are a welcoming one stop shop for all things beauty. We strive to ensure that if you walk through our door, you would leave as a renewed person. We want to help you feel and look your best, and be more confident with the help of our services.
Book your appointment today! Click the button below.